Marvel Times Awards - Winner List - 2021

Marvel Times Awards - Winner List - 2021

Recently, I did a quick awards on the website. Which I have named Marvel Times Awards - 2021. Where I listed ten diffrent categiours to vote and now this are the result of the awards. But just to be clear I am not the one selected the winner - It's all you guys.



BEST MARVEL SERIES - 2021

Marvel Times Awards - Winner List - 2021

I was expecting Loki to win with a big margin, But trust me that was not the case. The Best Series categiory had a though competion, For first few days. Wandavision and loki had tied with closely following by The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. These two series got nearly same amounts of votes just Wandavision leading by 3 votes. Superisingly What if...? series end last and Hawkeye at second last.



BEST MARVEL MOVIE - 2021

BEST MARVEL MOVIE - 2021

No doubt about the winner but just let you guys know that Marvel has released four movies these year and all of them were in the list. But what superised me is that there is not a single vote for any other movie, Not a single. What do you guys think about this, Let me know in comments.



BEST MARVEL ACTOR - 2021

BEST MARVEL ACTOR - 2021

In this categirie there were some competition but at last, Tom Holland win the award. I honetly expected other Tom - Tom Hiddleston to win becuase of his excellent perfomance in the show. But I think the award show was held in wrong time. Still, I respect the decision by you guys.



BEST MARVEL ACTRESS - 2021

BEST MARVEL ACTRESS - 2021

Best Marvel Actress is also one of the high competition category, In which I found some big changes if we compare the final result with some initial days When No Way Home was still trending but at the Elizabeth Olson won the wards. I also think that she truly deserves it for her super performance in Wandavision.



BEST MARVEL SUPERHERO - 2021

BEST MARVEL SUPERHERO - 2021

This is one of the filler categoery I think, I already know the result. But it has good voting, Just to let you know guys Shang-Chi was second and Wanda was third in this categeory.



BEST MARVEL VILLIAN - 2021

BEST MARVEL VILLIAN - 2021

I am totally disappoint with this result honetly. Because people totally ignored What If...? in this category and that was sad for me. Because I wanted What If to win because dude there villian literally destoryed the universe and make it so silent that he can even heard The Watcher. And that was so cool, But anyway noataligia win here. And the awards goes to all spider-man: no way home villians.



BEST MARVEL DIRECTOR - 2021

BEST MARVEL DIRECTOR - 2021

Here comes the last awards of the Marvel Times awards 2021 - Which goes to the best director of 2021 - Jon Watts. He did a super job to managing the really big charcter at same time on same screen. Literllary 6 villians, 3 spider-mans, Mj, Ned and lastly Doctor Strange was there literally in a scene. And Jon Watts did aamazing manage them all. Movie never felt like forced, It look so natural that fans didn't even counted the bad about the movi. Which is what a job of a director.

Wrapping Up

At last it's doesn't matter who lost who wins, It is about the effort which is given by Marvel to there every project of this year. I personally gone name 2021 a Marvel year of my life. I am not a fan boy of anyone honestly, I got a big trust issue. But Marvel proved me wrong many time. I have lots of bad thing to say also, But I don't want to say it here. I will make a blog about it later - Where I will explain some bad moments of Marvel in last year.

But for now, This is it - Hope you guys liked it. If you do please share it with me. in the comments

Marvel Times Awards - Winner List - 2021 Marvel Times Awards - Winner List - 2021 Reviewed by Prashant Patil on January 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.